- For your safety, please do not use any equipment until instructed to do so. If you arrive for class early, you are not permitted to practice.
- Safe training requires a proper warm-up. For this reason, please be on time for class. Students arriving 15 or more minutes late will not be permitted to take part in the class.
- Only indoor shoes, barre socks, or bare feet are permitted in the studio area.
- For hygienic reasons, students are required to wipe down their pole and mat after every use. Spray bottles and disinfecting wipes are provided by the studio.
- Please remove any jewelry that may come into contact with the poles prior to your class beginning.
- Please do not use any lotions or oils prior to class. Sweating may cause the lotion to be released to the surface of the skin which is then transferred to the poles, making them slippery.
- Students are not allowed to video or record their classes. Photos may be taken with the instructor’s permission.
- Grips are not provided for students but are available for purchase if required.
- Any student who is intoxicated upon arrival at the studio will not be allowed to participate and will not be provided a refund or credit.